Product Designer, He/him
Hello, I’m a product designer currently based in India with a keen interest in technology and an expertise in early-stage, 0→1 product design.
Tool fanatic, software tinkerer and citizen of the internet.
Folly is a remote startup studio building products like Thursday and Listener
Leading product and brand design for Thursday.
With the future of work going remote, everyone was busy building tools to make ‘work’ better. But what about everything else? What about 💬 casual chats, ☕️ coffee breaks and 🏓 game sessions with the team? These are some of the problems we considered and trying to break out of the zooom grid.
- 0 → 1 Product and brand conception
- User research & Product discovery
- Branding and Design system
- Product Hunt product of the year (Golden Kitty Awards)
- 100+ teams, 10k+ socials hosted
Some projects I worked on:
- 🛹 onboarding experience
- 🖌 building a Figma design system
- 👁 defining better visual guidelines
- redesigning the core aspects of the product such as 🗄 organisation
- Designed web experience for one of India's largest stock trading platform.
- Successful conversion of novice mobile users to a professional platform with powerful tools for trading.
- Responsibilities included ideation, wire-framing, competitor analysis, audits, user research, prototyping, visual design, client communication.
...work in progress
designed internet identity, brand experience and website for Thursday.social
Listener, in its early stage was onboarding users through a 1:1 session with the founders. At scale, we wanted to build our self-serve onboarding experience, which was a hefty task considering the compelxity of the product.
After 6 months of steady progress my personal website is (almost) ready. Designed in Figma, made in Framer, and built in public.
With loads of hidden details, a couple of projects and vibes all around. Explore!
Redesigned V2 of my digital playground
Built a no-code portfolio website, without using any templates and themes. Helped me understand the basic functionality, working and possibilities of HTML & CSS
An exploration/attempt into building a solution and working on various aspects of designing a product.
A story of making my first product, from 0->1.